Team Event - 97th Open City Championship
Time & Location
About The Event
Greater Beloit USBC Bowling Association
97thAnnual Open City Championship
Sponsored By: TRASH BOX DISPOSAL
2 Average Divisions (Under 195) (196 and over) Teams based on Average.
Handicap base 90% of 225
Prize fund Paid Back 100%
(1) All rule numbers refer to Tournament Rules in the USBC Playing Rules book. Any rules not covered in this document will be governed by the USBC tournament rules.
(2) Entries will be open all current USBC membership. (Rule 300c) Bowlers not sanctioned through Greater Beloit USBC will have a $10.00 Participation Fee.
(3) The Open tournament shall consist of a (4) four-person team event and a doubles/singles event. There will be no limit to the number of times a team may participate in the team event, but 1 bowler must change to cash multiple times. An entrant may participate in the doubles/singles event multiple times. One of the doubles partners must change to cash multiple times. Optional All Events: The fee for participating in All-Events must be paid before team event. 100% of the All-Events prize fund will be returned. The bowler’s first appearance in each event counts toward the all-events total. (Rule 315d)
(4) Averages: a)Bowlers will use their highest USBCaverage from the previous season ending July 31. Bowlers having no previous season book average will use their highest current season average as of date of bowling. If current average, (as of date of bowling), is 10 pins or higher than the prior seasons average then that current average must be used. b) All averages are based on 21 games. C) Bowlers not having an average per rule a) or b) will bowl at a 225-scratch average.
(5) 2 Average Divisions (Under 195) (196 and over) Teams based on Average.
(6) Each bowler is responsible for submitting their own average. (Rule 319a) The average of any bowler may be adjusted before participation in any event or before payouts are made.(Rule 319e, Tournament Average)
(7) Any bowler arriving late will be permitted to bowl and their score will count beginning in the frame in which they enter the game. No score (0) will be given for frames missed. (322a)
(8) Any entrant violating tournament rules may be disqualified from the tournament and entry fees will not be returned. (Rule 314)
(9) Any protest affecting eligibility or general playing rules must be confirmed in writing to the association tournament committee before tournament prize payments are made. (Rule 329) Errors in scoring must be reported to the tournament director within 24 hours.
(10) All entries close 1 hour before the start of the lastsquad, depending on lane availability.
(11) COVID19 Rule - Any squad may be cancelled. Bowlers will have the option to bowl if the squad is rescheduled. If the tournament is stopped due to Covid19 the tournament director has the option to end the tournament and adjusting the prize list to the number of teams that have already bowled in an event. All entry fees will be refunded for any entries that have cancellations.
(12) Prize fees will be returned 100% in prizes within each division. (1 in 10) or better cash.
- Team (1) Sat Jan 29th 11:00 AM$103$1030$0
- Team (2) Sat, 29th 2:00 PM$103$1030$0
- Team (3) Sun Jan 30th 12:00 AM$103$1030$0
- Team (4) Sun Jan 30th 4:00 PM$103$1030$0
- Team (5) Sat, Feb 5th 11:00 AM$103$1030$0
- Team (6) Sat, Feb 5th 2:00 PM$103$1030$0